Colours of Christmas

Saturday, December 09, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 3 Comments










Just a few more weeks before Christmas! Whilst I am seeing many of my fellow bloggers highlighting Christmas outfits and backdrops of Christmas decorations in their IG pictures, so here is an outfit post on Christmas colours particularly of red and green. 

As we will be flying out to Florida shortly to spend Christmas this year, I decided not to decorate the home seeing we won't be around to enjoy it. Instead here is a  post to inspire for your Christmas gift shopping.

This lovely vest from #LaurelBlooms could be worn as a top / dress/ or outerwear. As we are in the tropics and it is so warm over this festive season, I styled this top with black shorts under (just to maintain some form of decency)  and wore it as a dress. At my age, wearing it on its own would have been a little too risque for my liking.

May I add, this was the perfect colour combination for me to trend even more lovely jewels and arm candy from #Blueirishandicrafts. I love the unique polygon shaped pendant with the matching drop earrings that accented the Christmas colours of red and green. Keeping the parisian feel to this outfit post, I wore the pendant on a double choker necklace. 

Similar to the purple stoned cuff I styled in a previous post ( check it out here), this time I styled the thinner and curvier emerald green cuff with this look.

If you like to get some of these very reasonably priced jewellery from Blue Iris, please check out their range of products on Instagram and on their Facebook page and place your order directly with them. All sales go towards supporting the tradesmen making such lovely handmade jewellery.

Watch this space as I bring you more lovely  year end festive looks from USA shortly!

Dress / Top / Vest :  Laurel Blooms ( get it here)
Clutch : Chanel ( get the look for less & here)
Jewellery :  Blue Iris ( get it here)
Heels : Zara, old ( similar here & here)

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. This green dress is so beautiful! Love how you styled it with that belt!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete