Concrete Jungle

Monday, March 19, 2018 Simone - Your Style Architect 2 Comments









A quick post to get your week started.

Comfy, casual and easy to wear especially when running around with so many errands to do - this zip up jumpsuit is light and breezy for the hot humid tropical weather we have been experiencing over the last week. You will not believe this but I have always been a firm believer of " how you wear a clothing item" rather than buying only designer wear simply because.

I love the ruffle sleeves and the leaf prints. Monochrome palette of black and white is always classy and elegant. As I am trying to grow my hair, a quick pull back to finish off the sleek look.

Wish I had a black Cult Gaia bag and am so tempted to get one to complete this look, but I guess a good stylist would work with what he/she has in the closet.

Hope you enjoyed this look.

Jumpsuit : Sunday Market 
Bag : old, Cult Gaia inspired
Belt : ASOS
Sandals : Sam Edelman
Sunglasses : Cotton On
Earrings : Lovisa

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. That's a really adorable jumpsuit you have there dear. Cute B&W print, and looks really flowy and light too. Really perfect for hot and humid days of summer.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lovely dear..
    I really like your post, it's so wonderful and useful details,I'm so happy because for sharing post...

    https://www.lukhidiamond.com/

    ReplyDelete