Happy Birthday To Me - 2017 !

Saturday, August 19, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 3 Comments













Hi everyone! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

It had been a really tough week this week with things going on with my parents and I was not exactly feeling in the best of moods. The anxiety of turning a year older, getting my son settled back to school, and seeing to ailing parents is just all very overwhelming to hit me at the same time.

So, a year older today... it is certainly hitting home for me and let's be honest - at my age I am starting to feel the changes. I mean... I am now having to rely more and more on reading glasses !!! Now tell me what does that say????

Anyway, I hope I can keep all of you guessing my age. Here's my birthday wish this year - that all this hatred, cruelty and just nastiness in mankind would stop. Please stop!! And that only love can flow through the world. Yes it's a wish and I can hope it can happen but I am entitled to that. And of course good health to everyone because without it, we can't achieve anything.

Love to all of you for supporting me through the years and being there for me through my ups and downs... listening to me blog about my woes and sharing my happy thoughts and outfits....

Till my next birthday.

Top : Shein.com ( get it here)
Bag : Chloe
Slides : Zara ( get it here)
Bangle : old ( similar here)
Earrings : Balabooste ( similar here & here)

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful look! This top is amazing!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning skirt, Simone! Head to toe perfection!
    You are so pretty and flawless!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit so so much!
    The stripes are amazing and I love the red touches.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete