Ring My Bell :: Bell Sleeve Top + Silver Plimsoll

Sunday, January 08, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 6 Comments


Hi everyone,

How was your first week into 2017? Mine was a relatively busy one with a bad toothache hitting me this weekend! I hope this does not mean more dental visits this year???? ( Yikes....)



Amazing how it's snowing heavily in the USA whilst here in Hong Kong, we are experiencing one of our hottest winter. Temperatures ranging from 15 - 18 degrees in the morning and spiking 28 - 29 degrees in the afternoon. It's nice and refreshing though it also means the delay in pulling out and trending thicker coats, jumpers and sweaters for Winter.



With a nice crisp breeze blowing throughout the day summer clothing would suffice for the day and just make sure one carries a lighter cardigan, shawl to throwover for the evenings. I love this beautiful ZARA top with it's statement bell / trumpet sleeve. Somehow this trend is seriously growing on me.



Keeping the look casual this time, pairing it with cutout denim jeans was my ideal choice. Bringing the look together is a pair of silver plimsolls - perfect for strolling through the Sunday market in Stanley.






I hope you enjoyed this first casual look for 2017 and please let me know what you would like to see more on my blog for 2017 so I can bring those inspirations to you!!

Have a great weekend !

Top : ZARA (get it here // similar here)
Jeans : Calzedonia (similar here)
Bag : Chloe 
Sneakers : Cotton On ( similar here)
Bangle : ZARA ( similar here)
Ring : Tiffany ( get the look for less & similar here)
Earrings : Marks & Spencer ( similar here & here)

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. love this!! I need to check zara out for this cute top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you so must! It's such a comfy and versatile top to style! Have fun shopping xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love the pastel shades!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neutral look and the bag is simply perfect!!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute top! Love those sleeves!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete