Grown Up Gingham

Saturday, November 19, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 10 Comments

Hi everyone.

Another busy week, making apple sauce with my children at school and as I was wrapping the lovely jars for them to take home with gingham print cloths, I figured, hey I have had this gingham print dress in my wardrobe for awhile and since the weather still permits, sleeveless wearing, I quickly pulled it out from my closet for this weekend before the weather starts to cool down further.

A lovely ASOS dress which one can trend in Fall by throwing over a lovely leather jacket or a bomber jacket for that edgy touch.



I love the high cut top and the flare skirt which gives the dress a whole, almost 1950s vibe. Paired the high waist dress with a thick laser cut belt which  further cinches the waistline creating a slimmer figure.




A girly dress - it just made me feel like dancing in it.




For a change, paired the outfit with a nice little hat and sunnies with a pretty pair of red suede shoes.





Dress : ASOS ( similar here & here) // Belt : Warehouse ( similar here) // Hat : ZARA ( similar here & here & here) // Shoes : Zara ( similar here) // Sunnies : Cotton On.

Love,
Simone xoxo

Women's White and Black Gingham Casual Dress, Red Suede Heeled Sandals, Black Cutout Belt, Black Sunglasses on Lookastic: White and Black Gingham Casual Dress, Red Suede Heeled Sandals, Black Cutout Belt, Black Sunglasses

You Might Also Like

10 comments:

  1. love your hat *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes... it's a lovely hat!! Thanks for encouraging me to get it!

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit on you babe...xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing, this outfit is the best!
    I followed you and I hope that you give me follow back
    oxoxoxo
    http://justemsi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I love your blog so much! A follower too!! Thanks for visiting....and taking the time comment.

      Delete
  4. What a cute dress darling. Great styling! SO PRETTY!
    Have a blessed Thanksgiving week!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Len. A follower on both your blog and on IG, am always looking forward to your next inspiration!! Thanks for visiting and for taking the time to comment.

      Simone xoxo

      Delete
  5. Simone! You are a vision in this gingham dress and those red pumps are the perfect accent. This outfit is so beautiful and sweet, it's making me think of spring and summer again. Hope all is well!

    Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Thanks so much Liz. A comment like this coming from an established blogger like yourself means so much!! Indeed it's starting FINALLY to cool down in HK. Have not had the need to turn on heaters just yet so I think we can still trend this style for few more days with a thicker jacket thrown over!! Thanks for visiting and commenting again!

      Simone xoxo

      Delete