Ride The Wave :: White Jumpsuit + Black Trimmings

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 0 Comments

A rare midweek treat!

Just a couple of posts ago, I was ranting about finding it hard to style my dinner outfits, often planning a look and then having to change it last minute due to a "technical glitch" - such as a white jumpsuit that was too see through for me to feel comfortable throughout dinner.

However, a lovely outfit that could not be passed just like this, I decided to push on and find a solution. So here is that wonderful white jumpsuit which I love so much  - and finally styled !With my super skills in fixing this issue I hope you enjoy this look.








As you know I am always finding great looks at reasonable prices and this outfit is one such testimony. Saw this jumpsuit on Forward by Else Walker ( check it out here) however, found the similar style on Shein.com ( get the look for less here) which fits me perfectly too.

ALEXIS - Spencer Jumpsuit ( Splurge)  // Shein.com ( Steal)






So what do you think? Do drop me a comment below with your thoughts on this look.

Jumpsuit with belt : Shein.com ( get it here)
Clutch : Chanel 
Ring : Shein.com ( get it here)
Bracelet : Gift - Juice Couture ( thanks Sami!) ( get it here)
Hairband : (similar here)
Heels : New Look ( similar here)

Love,
Simone xoxo
Women's White Jumpsuit, Black Leather Gladiator Sandals, Black Quilted Clutch, Black Sunglasses on Lookastic: White Jumpsuit, Black Leather Gladiator Sandals, Black Quilted Clutch, Black Sunglasses

You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: