Fall Leopard :: Leopard Print Top + Burnt Orange Midi Skirt

Sunday, October 02, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 1 Comments

It's another weekend everyone. How have you been?

As we creep slowly into early autumn, the weather is still quite hot during the day here in Hong Kong so sleeveless tops are still out and about as far as styling and trending is concern, however I have incorporated fall's favourite burnt orange tone to this look.




I love animal prints and to keep things balanced, paired this old favourite top with a lovely burnt orange midi skirt which is so ideal for Fall.



Back to covered shoes after trending open toes all Summer, I love this pair of Massimo Dutti ballet flats which I had in my wardrobe for years... honestly I can't remember how long but this lovely bronze tone and the suede leather is perfect for Fall.




Loving my lovely Daniel Wellington Watch and I am so into trending the single cuff bangle with the watch trend. This lovely double love knot cuff is another old favourite from ASOS.com.


Here's one highlighting my shoot " director" - always hanging around and " barking orders" whilst I am taking blog shots.


Hope you enjoyed this Fall look! Stay tune for more exciting styles coming your way soon.

Top : New Look ( similar here)
Skirt : ZARA ( similar here & here)
Clutch : Target ( similar here)
Shoes : Massimo Dutti ( similar here)
Watch : Daniel Wellington ( get it here)
Cuff : ASOS ( similar here)
Sunnies : Cotton On

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. LuxerWatches sells authentic luxury brand name watches, with some watches listed with a MAJOR discount.

    ReplyDelete