Let's Go To The Circus ( Museum)!

Monday, August 15, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 9 Comments

Hi everyone,

Was recently at the Ringling Bros Circus Museum in Sarasota, Florida and my word it was indeed a day well spent taking in the miniature circus display, admiring the beautiful costumes and having a first hand view of the props used in those days!




Whilst walking around the grounds of this beautiful museum, I had to whip out my camera for some shots to share with you. The ornate architecture of the buildings was something that just had to be captured on film to be remembered forever.





The luscious green grounds and ornate architecture was just simply too stunning not to set the backdrop for another post.



I had to have some fun when I came across an " old friend"!



You could see I was a little uncomfortable with this shot but just had to have some fun fooling around!




As you would have noticed, another post on my favourite colour for Summer - WHITE! Just loving this white eyelet dress from London Times. So cool, comfy and certainly a pretty dress to take along on any holiday vacation.


Check out those little dwarfs photobombing me amidst the Banyan Trees!

I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tune for another great giveaway coming your way real soon !

Dress : London Times ( similar here)
Sandals : Steve Madden (similar here & here )
Handbag : Fendi
Hat : Uniqlo 

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. I love your eyelet dress. The orange outfit in the first picture is breathtaking. However I could never go to this museum. Clowns freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks steph. My son was also freaked out about clowns where he was much younger but thank god he is over it now. Will be hard seeing his grandparents were a circus act and we had a long line of family history in the circus. Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment ( as always!)

      Delete
    2. That's really cool to have circus family. There are some extremely talented people in some of those acts. As far as clowns go, I made the mistake of watching IT and some other movie about murderous clowns when I was little. Haven't been able to stand the sight of them since.

      Delete
  2. The circus museum looks a lot like fun. I love the white dress very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like Clowns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress! I didn't know there was a circus museum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ringling Bros. Check them out when you are next in Sarasota, Florida.

      Delete
  5. That would be fun to see the old costumes and props.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete