Peek-A-Boo :: White Dress Shirt + Skyblue Midi Skirt

Thursday, June 04, 2015 Simone - Your Style Architect 18 Comments

A good Thursday everyone,

Hope this week has been a fruitful, productive and more importantly a happy and cheerful week for you. Been wrecking my brains for some topics I could work on for my next video - so please comment below and give me your suggestions on what you would like to see in my upcoming videos. Realised many topics obviously has been covered before by other fashion bloggers but always best to learn from my readers and followers what they would like to see from my videos and my blog.

This summer look I have recently put together is perfect for a weekend brunch, sunday outing, or to go shopping with the girls in. Love, love, love this skirt which is recycled from my wardrobe 2 years back.


For Summer 2015, midi length skirts are the way to go as it's a nice cover up for those of us a little more conscious of exposing our thighs and lets be honest, how many of us are truly confident of the shape of our legs? I bet many of you would have something to gripe about your legs be it the shape, knees, calves or thighs. So this style works best for us, regular women out there, without model like long slim legs to trend mini skirts for Summer.


Loving this sky blue hue for summer and paired the look with a simple white shirt which was highlighted in my recent " White Pairings" video on Youtube. The matching studded bag and shoes was an ideal accessory to add a tinge of depth to this simple outfit.


Kept my accessories simple and to the gold hue with a layered necklace, simple stud earrings and a gold bow belt. Less is more I guess.





Here are some styles of Midi Skirts which you can look at trending for this Summer 2015.

Above skirts available on Choies.com

Above skirts available from Choies.com
So don't forget to let me know what you would like to see in my next Youtube Video and go have fun trending Midi Skirts this Summer 2015 !!

Top : ZARA ( get it here)
Skirt : Topshop ( similar here)
Belt : ASOS ( similar here)
Watch : Michael Kors 
Necklace : H&M ( similar here) //  Earrings : Love Caty ( similar here)
Bag & Shoes : Valentino

Love,
Simone xoxo
Get this look for $106+ on Lookastic: White Dress Shirt, Light Blue Midi Skirt, Light Blue Studded Leather Ballerina Shoes, Light Blue Leather Crossbody Bag

You Might Also Like

18 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous...as always!!! This is not my kind of outfit, but it looks great on you!!! The one item I do love is the necklace from H & M!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blue many shades of blue. Midi skirts are definitely a sort-after item this season. You've picked a really nice color and shape that compliments you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is outfit is gorgeous. I would definitely wear something like this to church and brunch after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. An ideal conservative outfit for church and chic enough for brunch!

      Delete
  4. I love the outfit. It looks so stylish and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! it's effortlessly elegant and definitely in the season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, the skyblue midi skirt is adorable...just right for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the long white skirt, at the bottom of your post! I don't own many items of white clothing, because I tend to be the person who spills something, that stains, on it the first time I wear it!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite part of your outfit, is the necklace! I'll have to go look to see where you got it...it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome pair of flats! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look gorgeous simone! so classic and glamorous!
    love, liz
    stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite part of your outfit is the necklace! It's gorgeous! And, it looks great on you...and great with what you're wearing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks great on you and I love the skirt. Your shoes and accessories add so much to this look also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These skirts are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete