Boho Chic :: Paisley Printed Dress + Red Pairings

Saturday, May 30, 2015 Simone - Your Style Architect 13 Comments

Happy weekend everyone.

Wow.. what a week with problems galore to solve with the house help!! I am glad to say that all's sorted out now. Indeed with increasing hours at work, I was seriously sweating it without the much needed help to look after the dogs and the household. Thank god all's well now and I can refocus on my work and on blogging.



This is a dress recycled from many years back and yet this shift style works perfectly for those spring / summer evenings. The boho style print on a lightweight polyester fabric keeps one cool and chic for an evening party or even for a weekend brunch. I like the fact that the long sleeves add that vintage element to an otherwise simple shift dress.


Paired this dress with brown strappy wedges for a weekend brunch, but since I was heading out for dinner with a girlfriend, so suede pumps and a clutch was my choice of accessory pairing this time and with layered necklace.




For those of you who struggle sometimes with pairing of accessories for your outfits, remember to find a colour you love within the outfit and bring that out with your accessory pairing each time and voila.... you got a different look with different colour pairings. Have worn this dress a couple of times and trying to invoke a new feel to the outfit with each pairing. Red pairings was opted this time to give it a chic evening punch.


Dress : Dorothy Perkins ( old ) ( similar here) // Bag : Gucci (old) // 
Heels : ZARA // Necklace : H&M 

Here are some similar style dresses you can find online to trend this look.

All outfits available on ASOS.com
All items available on Forever 21.com
All items available on H&M online store
Have a great weekend ahead and don't forget to keep your entries coming for the Ultimate Cash Giveaway contest!!

Good luck!!

Love,
Simone xoxo
Get this look for $62+ on Lookastic: Red Suede Pumps, Red Suede Clutch, Gold Pendant

You Might Also Like

13 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful dress. It looks very nice. Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red pairings for an added pop of color.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in paisley!!! Not many could pull off this pattern...but you do it flawlessly!!! I am not a big fan of paisley clothing, but the red shoes, and purse make it work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend to you to! Love the red accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the dress, the shoes look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! Def will have to make a trip to H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first of the three looks in the pictures! I can't wait to see what the next outfit is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely have to be slim to get away with paisley!!! Looks great on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need a bag like this but I love the entire look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The more I see this outfit...the more I like it! I don't think my shape could pull it off...but you look spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dress and the purse, but just don't like the pumps with that dress. You look good wearing them, but I would probably have worn flats. I loved the outfit and the cool blue flats you wore in the outfit above.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love dress and it match really well red shoes
    thank-you sharing this beautiful photo
    I love background

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. boho fashion

    ReplyDelete